Expatriate Training & Coaching
Living and working in a new country can be exciting, but it can also be a challenge.
I offer intercultural training and coaching to employees, executives and managers working on projects in Germany or France to prepare them for their new working environment and cultural context. After all, the success of a project abroad requires all stakeholders to feel comfortable and secure.
As an Intercultural Trainer, I pass on sustainable cultural knowledge. As a Coach, I can help you find durable strategies and solutions tailored to your needs.
My approach is personalised, interactive, solution-oriented and action-oriented.
- Other target cultures upon request, in collaboration with trusted partners
- Learning by doing – interactive workshops to develop and practise your own strategies
- Looking beyond stereotypes – culture is complex
- Integration of coaching methods for lasting results
- Systemic coaching for sustainable results
- Confidentiality, trust and open communication on equal terms
- Workshop in English, French and German
- Qualified Intercultural Coach
- Member of the ICF (International Coach Federation)
- Over 15 years’ experience in international contexts
- Over 10 years’ experience working within international teams and companies
- France-Germany specialist
- Committed to ongoing training and learning
- Hands-on approach with a scientific foundation
- Customised workshop, tailored to your needs
Feel free to get in touch if you would like more information.