Private Coaching: Fulfilment at work
When should I call on Private Coaching services?
For personal development targets, such as:
- Accompanying professional and/or personal life changes
- Guiding difficult decision-making processes
- Managing daily professional challenges (work overload, work-life balance)
- Overcoming loss of motivation
- Regaining trust and self-esteem
- Developing leadership and management skills
- Enhancing personal and interpersonal skills (“soft skills”)
- Optimising collaboration capabilities and social skills when working with colleagues, managers and partners
- Changing career and/or managing career concerns
- Boosting your performance and productivity by improving your organisational skills and time management
In problematic or contentious situations, such as:
- Difficulties communicating or collaborating with your team, employees, managers, peers or clients
- Crisis/conflict prevention or management
During changes of environment and/or role, such as:
- New management duties
- New position or transfer
- Redundancy or dismissal
Learn more about my coaching approach.
I also offer intercultural training to develop your intercultural competences.
- Hands-on approach with a scientific foundation
- Confidentiality, trust and open communication on equal terms
- Systemic coaching for sustainable results
- Coaching in English, French and German
- Priority given to your needs and objectives
- Qualified Intercultural Coach
- Member of the ICF (International Coach Federation)
- Over 10 years’ experience working within international teams and companies
- Communication and marketing expert
- Committed to ongoing training and learning
Feel free to get in touch if you would like more information.