As an intercultural competence specialist and qualified Intercultural Coach, I offer intercultural coaching to assist companies, organisations, work groups and project managers in French-German contexts.
Many challenges stem from the interplay between three interdependent levels: personality, environment and culture. The cultural level often plays an unconscious but crucial role. My intercultural coaching approach not only takes into account the first two levels (environment and personality), but also the cultural dimension, which can have a deep impact. My goal is to help you find your own strategy while sustainably developing and practising your intercultural skills.
When should I call on Intercultural Coaching services?
- In international work contexts
- During an internationalisation project
- To improve communication during intercultural collaboration
- For issues pertaining to general cultural differences or culture-specific issues
- To gain intercultural competence
My method respects your cultural socialisation, which influences your ways of thinking, functioning and perceiving the world.
I offer both individual and group coaching.
Learn more about my coaching approach.
I also offer intercultural training to develop your intercultural competences.
- Hands-on approach with a scientific foundation
- Confidentiality, trust and open communication on equal terms
- Systemic coaching for sustainable results
- Coaching in English, French and German
- Priority given to your needs and objectives
- Qualified Intercultural Coach
- Member of the ICF (International Coach Federation)
- Over 10 years’ experience working within international teams and companies
- Communication and marketing expert
- Committed to ongoing training and learning
Feel free to get in touch if you would like more information.