Intercultural Training - Cultural Awareness
Intercultural Training – Cultural Awareness
Successful international collaboration cannot be improvised; it must be prepared.
We can work together to develop your intercultural skills, allowing you to embrace differences and make them work for your shared projects.
First, you will become aware of your own cultural socialisation and gain insight into the other culture. You will then be able to put your viewpoints and interpretations of the others’ behaviour into perspective. You will be in a position to understand and accept people from the other culture. That will enable us to define and practise new strategies for action and communication.
My approach is personalised, interactive, solution and action-oriented.
Examples of topics covered during cultural awareness training:
- What is culture?
- What does perception have to do with culture?
- How can we manage foreign situations and “otherness”?
- Why do we cling to stereotypes and prejudices?
- How can we move from “otherness” to familiarity? How can we successfully integrate?
- What is intercultural competence? How do we gain it?
- What are intercultural misunderstandings? How do they originate?
- We cannot not communicate. But how do we communicate exactly?
- How does time management influence collaboration?
- What intercultural action strategies can we implement?
- How can we embrace differences to make a difference?
- Qualified Intercultural Trainer
- Over 15 years’ experience in international contexts
- France-Germany specialist
- Communication expert
- Familiar with the daily life of companies and teams
- Committed to ongoing training and learning
- Hands-on approach with a scientific foundation
- Learning by doing – interactive workshops to develop and practise your own strategies
- Looking beyond stereotypes – culture is complex
- Integration of coaching methods for lasting results
- Training in English, French and German
- Customised workshop, tailored to your needs
Feel free to get in touch if you would like more information.